Sunday, April 17, 2016

Lip Rescue

I have discovered a perfect lip treatment combo that is non-addictive and not too expensive that actually makes my lips so soft and "uncrusty". I say it's non- addictive because I don't NEED to apply it every couple hours for comfort like other products. 

Both products can be found at Sephora. FYI. 

Before bed, I first apply the Caudalie lip conditioner (it has nutritious properties and vitamins) then I "seal" it in with the Rose salve. Then in the morning, I lightly rub my lips off with a warm facecloth to exfoliate them. Right after that and throughout the rest of the day, my lips are so soft and healthy feeling! 

I've done this every couple of days or so and ever time I do it, I end up with the same result. I had no idea this would be my new and awesome combo, I just tried it out one night and now I love it! 

Anyways, I just thought I would share.



No comments:

Post a Comment