Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Blog begins

Welcome! So lately, I've had a couple friends ask me why I haven't started a blog yet. I think thats mainly because I'm talking about makeup, nails and hair.... all the time. Probably to the point where they don't want to hear it anymore. I have thought about it but assumed no one would want to read what I think about products that I try out. So then... I realized that lots of my friends ask me advice on products they should try anyways, so why the hell don't I just write it down and see what happens. So here I am. The blog begins.....

I'm not completely sure how this is going to work but I guess for the most part, I'll be posting pics and my thoughts on the makeup, nail polish, hair products and cosmetics that I like or dislike. Hopefully what I write, makes sense.

Until next time, take care and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: