Sunday, October 6, 2013

Awesome Mascara: Maybelline's The Rocket



So my lashes are naturally longer, but they are straight too so I have the curl them if I want to actually see them when you look at my eyes straight on. The problem is, the curl doesn't stay if you weigh down your lashes with heavy, goopy mascara. 

I've read that if you curl your lashes and follow that with a very thin coat of waterproof mascara (basically to hold them in place) then continue with any other mascara of your choice, your lashes with hold the curl all day! But, not all waterproof mascaras work for this. The Rocket mascara by Maybelline does work! And it isn't a pain to remove it at the end of day either, as long as you have a proper makeup remover. 

Here are some pics of my lashes with JUST The Rocket mascara. See what a difference it made? 



BEFORE:




With only ONE EYE DONE: 



And now with BOTH EYES DONE: 



Also, my lashes stayed curled for at least 8 hours. This was what they looked like at the end of the day: 




So, all in all, this mascara is going to be a staple in my collection. It will be my base coat mascara for as long as they keep it in stores. 



No comments:

Post a Comment